Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about 2400 Nueces apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Signing a lease for 2018-2019?
- Leases will not be signed until early October. Applicants will be contacted to sign leases in order of application date and time. Once contacted, they’ll provide the names of all roommates. Every roommate must have their application completed before we contact them to sign their lease.
- Applying for 2018-2019?
- Applicants can apply for the 2018-2019 lease term beginning on May 1, 2017. Completing your application does not guarantee a spot. We will start contacting applicants starting mid-end of October to sign their lease.
- Do you offer Roommate Matching?
- No, Roommate Matching is not offered.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Great News! 2400 Nueces has a great feature that lets you pay online! View your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. You can even submit maintenance requests! Just log on to our website and click the "Pay Rent" link. This will take you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.
- Can I sublease my apartment?
We do not allow subleasing because every Resident must have their own Lease Agreement. However, you are able to reassign your apartment to someone else. Current Residents are responsible for paying the $750 Reassignment Fee and finding someone to take over their Lease. If you would like to Reassign your Lease, please contact the Leasing Office.
- Do you require insurance?
- Yes. Liability Insurance coverage is required in the amount of $100,000. Renters Insurance is recommended but not required.
- How close to campus are you?
- We are Steps away from UT Austin Campus.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of three (3) month's rent.
- Rates 2018-2019?
- Rates for the 2018-2019 lease term have been set.
- What Move In Fees are Required?
- There is a $250 Service Fee and a $50 Application Fee. Both fees are nonrefundable.
- What size are the beds?
- All of our beds are full size extra long. *Double-Up units have extra-long twin beds*
- What steps are required to secure an apartment?
1. Complete the online Application This fee is nonrefundable and does not guarantee you a room. Please contact the leasing office for current availability. 2. After your Application is complete, we will contact you in regards to apartment availability. 3. The Guarantor Form must be turned in within 10 days after your lease signing date. You can opt out of turning in the Guarantor Form by paying the Security Deposit (equal to 3X your month's rent).
- What types of apartments and rooms are available?
- At 2400 Nueces we offer a variety of apartment styles to choose from including: Studio, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, 3 Bedroom 3 Bath, and 4 Bedroom 4 Bath. We also have 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Townhomes available.
- What types of leases are available?
- We offer 12-month leases.
- What utilities are included in my rent?
- We take care of all of your bills for you! Electric (with a cap), water, trash, extended basic cable with HBO, and internet-both hard-wired and WIFI, are all included in your monthly rent installment.